If you are tying the knot sometime this year, this is a milestone in your life and something to be remembered forever, yet getting wed can be a stressful experience, with so much to arrange. In order to assist you in your preparation, here is our wedding checklist.
- The Rings – Of course, no marriage can occur without the wedding rings, and whether you have matching or different designs, the rings need to be kept somewhere very safe until you give them to the Best Man on the morning of the wedding. There are online jewellers with stunning examples of wedding rings, and for the same price as an existing ring, you can have one designed and hand-crafted by a custom jeweller, with your choice of stones, metal and design.
- Videographer – If you search online for a Central Coast wedding photographer, they would be able to customise the service according to your wishes. You would likely want a video production made, which would involve at least one cameraman, plus another taking only stills. The final cut would be written onto a DVD, which can be given out to all the guests, as a reminder of an amazing evening, plus you have the keepsake to look at in the future.
- Transport – Whether a horse drawn carriage, Rolls Royce or an expensive supercar, you and your partner will need transport after the reception, as you both head off for the honeymoon.
- Reception – Most people book an established hotel for the wedding party, as they have all the resources and can handle the entire operation. The hotel would assign an event manager to your group, and all you have to do is tell them what you want and it is done; the menu, drinks and seating would all be taken care of, leaving you to focus on enjoying the experience.
- Entertainment – Whether a live band or a trendy DJ, you must have suitable entertainment, and for a reasonable fee, you can hire a competent DJ who guarantees to have your guests on the floor all night.
If you have people to help with the arrangements and a comprehensive list, you should be able to manage a smooth event, and with every service available online, you can make arrangements without having to travel. Hiring a professional wedding photographer will ensure that you have the best memories that you can view whenever you feel like a trip down memory lane.
The purpose of Bakersfield Wedding Photographer is to capture and hold onto precious moments for you and your family. It’s exhilarating and difficult at the same time to capture life’s precious moments on film.